INTERN WITH A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ORGANIZATION IN WASHINGTON, D.C., WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE YOUR HOME CAMPUS!
The Phi Beta Kappa Society is seeking college juniors and seniors majoring in the liberal arts or sciences to serve as writing interns. Must be able to make a two-semester commitment to the program and to write a series of short articles on diverse topics for Phi Beta Kappa’s website.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Major in the liberal arts or sciences
• Possess strong writing and editing skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Cover diverse topics and report on events of interest to Phi Beta Kappa and its members
• Conduct independent research, including interviews
• Make a two-semester commitment to the program and produce six publishable articles (500-700 words each)
Want to intern with us? Contact your school’s Phi Beta Kappa chapter to apply! Use our Chapter Directory to find your chapter contact person.
You do not need to be a member of Phi Beta Kappa, but you must be recommended by a Phi Beta Kappa chapter to be considered. The deadline for chapter referrals for internships starting this winter is October 29.
For general information about internships, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1606 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009
PH: 202.265.3808 | FX: 202.968.1601